Initial Gaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Initial Gaming
Initial Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Blackscent Tactics
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 am by exodia123

» Cool new Korean Update
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 pm by Mudkip

» All guns our version of AVA is missing
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 am by Mudkip

» Maps our version of AVA is missing
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 am by Mudkip

» Galil Mar pointman weapon
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 am by Mudkip

» Hello Lets Get Along =)
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 am by IJJIx

» Application
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 am by inMisa

» Application
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 am by Kevincible

» Application
CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm by Kevincible

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 87 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:27 am

CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!!

2 posters

Go down

CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! Empty CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 am

Soooo.... Well Im in Inspiration. Im a snipaaa!! LOL... Well I consider myself good but I dont have bragging rights, there are pros out there who scare me and haunt my dreams Sad Mud especially, aha! Well I was recently recruited maybe a month ago and love helping out the clan. They are deffinately the best clan mates Ive ever played with, and they got humor and good communication Smile

Well Im still just a SARGENT in A.V.A but that doesnt mean a thing, I hate laggers, hackers and espesially cry babies... There are some people who are like, "HOWD YOU KNOW I WAS THERE?!" and well I'll be like, try listening to your gameplay for once... I use a beautifle Turtle Beach Headset, so I can hear every step you make!!! But I wont stalk you, unless I feel like it, which I dont at the moment. So, PLEASSSEEE dont start complaining, cuz the headset make a huggge difference!

THANKS!
CoRuPtKiLL

Back to top Go down

CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! Empty Re: CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!!

Post by inMisa Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:37 am

GIMME YOUR HEADSET NAO!. was gonna pay 80 bucks for a Razr headset but was too cheap for it so i bought a decent headset called Gigaware from radioshack :3
inMisa
inMisa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!! Empty Re: CoRuPtKiLL is NOW on the Inspiration forum FINALLY!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Aha! Yea do NOT get the Razr. I highly recomend Turtle Beach HPA2. Thats what I got Very Happy If you buy them online at their website its cheaper then a store. But I have the wireless version but I can add a cable if I want, it gives even better sound...

Back to top Go down

Post by inMisa Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:02 pm

how much is it. also to make the audio even better. i forgot which sound card it was but when my clan mate from bf2 had it. He could hear me from about 30 seconds of sprinting distance away >.>
inMisa
inMisa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 pm

I paid around $115 for it. Yea i have that same setup. I have an ATI Radeon HD 5870 for my Graphics card... absolutle amazing, and a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional for my Sound card

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevincible Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm

So I heard you got banned... o.o gonna file a ticket? or was it a legit ban?
Kevincible
Kevincible
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

It's not legit... I'm pissed. I think I'll file a ticket but I'm not sure how. I can see why they considered it hacking, I had a third person mini screen that only looks down from an arial view some games. But unless they looked through my comp files they got nothing. I have the hack file but only cuz I want to know how it works and how to counter act it.

It's sad Sad But if they don't release the ban, oh well. I shouldn't play video games as much lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevincible Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I had a third person mini screen that only looks down from an arial view some games... I have the hack file but only cuz I want to know how it works and how to counter act it.

arial view?? I woould assume that's chams from a bird eyes view.. lik wtf?

and yes.. just havin hacks can get you banned. =.= No offence but to be honest, who knows when you use it? right? Justing looking at it from an unbiased perspective, regardless if you're a member of this clan or not.

So, with either one detected can get you perm. banned. I doubt even if u file the ticket you'll get unbanned. That first thing with the arial view is pretty much hacks. =.=
Kevincible
Kevincible
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 am

Yea I see your point. The Ariel view isn't wat you think it is. It's third person mode. So you can play first but view third. Not much advantage. I'm going to file a ticket anyways and see if I could get unbanned. I'm sure things will be cleared up. I don't think I'll play as much though because I need to start producing again. Gaming slowed me down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevincible Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am

Honestly, if you really are legit then just start a new acct. You weren't that high ranked anyways. You can easily achieve our old rank again.

They had a valid reason to ban you.. its very unlikely that you will get that acct back, but worth a try anyways. Good luck.
Kevincible
Kevincible
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 am

Aha yea I actually never thought about that! Lol.. That's much easier and faster. I'll let you know when I make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down